After a film has been selected for film competition, the filmmaker is notified via email only. the selected films will be the screen to the public. All films which are selected/nominated for the competition or Festival will be informed only by emails & listed on the festival website. No inquiries or arguments will be entertained regarding non-selected films. The decision of selection committee will be final.
All non-English foreign language films / regional language Indian films must have English subtitles.
Each entry will be accompanied by non-refundable fees The entry fee and services fee is not refundable for films that did not get selected. Entries will not be processed without entry fee payment. filmmakers can pay their entry fees online. International Participant can pay the entry fees through PayPal at ID firstname.lastname@example.org. The submitter will be responsible for all shipping fees. Festival will not provide any courier charges.
By submitting your film to our festival you agree that your piece of work (full film, trailer or screenplay) can be uploaded/embed on our website. The filmmaker/institution that is submitting the film must own the rights to do so and is responsible for the content they are providing. By submitting, the filmmaker allows BEYOND EARTH FILM FESTIVAL to create a page for their film without infringing the copyright of any kind of form. Filmmakers can make a request to remove the film link at any time.
The decision of the Festival Committee is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The decision of jury members will be final and accepted by all no inquiries or arguments will be entertained. The organizer's reserve the right not to award any or all of the prizes. Festival Director reserves the right to take all decision about the festival.
The applicant agrees to have read and accepted the rules & regulations for participation in the Beyond Earth Film Festival The applicant confirms that he/she has the requisite authority or has obtained the requisite authority from the producer/right holder to enter this film in the Beyond Earth Film Festival and make available the print for screening. Under NO circumstance, the authorities of Beyond Earth Film Festival will not entertain or be answerable to anyone else apart from the applicant.
Fiction, Documentary, Animation, Feature, Web series, Music Video, Trailer, LGBT Film, Experimental, Advertisement, TV Series and others.
1. The festival is open to international filmmakers over years.
2. Filmmakers may submit as many works as they wish to, as long as they have been produced after January 1, 2012.
3. Festival open to narrative, animation, documentary, music video, experimental short films, Fiction, AD Film, Noir, Web Series, Talk Show
4. Entries must have English subtitles.
5. BEFF will have different editions in a year:
[please note: We do not provide any airfare for the submitter to come and attend the festival. They need to arrange their own travel and accommodation for the same. Certificates are digitally printable which we will email to our winners and trophies will be couriered at submitter’s cost. Please note, we will not be responsible for (if) any damage occurs to the trophy or packaging during shipping ]
6. Submission has basic fee and the film has to be submitted via FilmFreeway.
7. The participants authorize the use of a fragment of his work up to three minutes, or up to 10% of the full, for possible broadcast and promotion.
8.The organization reserves the right to screen the submitted works. The authors will be notified first.
9.The organization assumes that participants have the rights to exhibit and promote the works and material presented and disclaims any responsibility for the violation of this rule.
10.Entry in the competition implies acceptance of these rules and the decision by the organization to resolve any incident occurring during any phase of the competition. The jury's choice is final.
11. The film must have English subtitle if done in regional/vernacular languages and for music videos.
12. The BEFF reserves the right to refuse entries.
13. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the BEFF, from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees, and costs of the court) which may be incurred by reason of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits and publicity.
14. The BEFF will not refund any fees if the filmmaker fails to submit the film in the correct category.
15. Films submitted without the correct fees or proper submission media may be deemed ineligible at the discretion of the BEFF programming director or executive director.
16. The festival does not cover any of the expenses incurred by the filmmaker.
After a film has been an official selection, the filmmaker will be notified, and eventually the film will be listed on the festival website under Official Selections.
17. The Official Selection status doesn’t mean that your film will be screened at the festival. It means that you are now eligible for the nomination and you can use the festival logo on your poster.
18. It is possible that a particular category doesn't have a winner. In this case the decision of the judges' is final.
19. A filmmaker’s submission fee will not be reimbursed if they decide to withdraw their submission. All entry fees are non-refundable.
20. We require an official trailer or poster, synopsis and a link to your film. Please select the correct category while submitting to avoid disqualification. We reserve right to re-assign films to the appropriate category.
21. We request all the filmakers to check their mails for the updates as we communicate everything over email. And the notification from FilmFreeway will reach their inbox on scheduled date.
22. BEFF may without advance notice amend these Rules & Terms from time to time. Each and every such amendment shall be become effective immediately. It is your responsibility to periodically check for updates of these Rules & Terms.
23. Any false accusation against the Film Festival and FilmFreeway may lead to take disciplinary actions which includes disqualification of the film at any stage (even if the festival is over), adding them to blacklisted film-makers.